Insurance resources, and the plans that contract with St. Mary's Sacred Heart Hospital, are listed below. Choose from the option that best describes your current insurance situation. For questions, please contact our business office at (706) 389-3496.
- I need insurance.
- I have Medicaid or a Medicaid CMO.
- I have Medicare or Medicare Advantage.
- I have a traditional managed care plan.
St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital is contracted with the following Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid and Health Insurance Exchange plans.
Commercial Managed Care Contracts
Medicare and Military Plans
Medicaid and Medicaid CMO's
Health Insurance Exchanges
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Pathways)
- Humana NPOS
- United Healthcare Compass (HMO)
If you do not see your plan listed, or if you have questions, please contact our Business Office at 706.389.3496.
For information about financial assistance, please see our financial assistance page.
Do You Need Health Insurance?
Learn more at
- www.healthcare.gov (A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services)
- Enroll America (A nonpartisan 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to ensure that all Americans are enrolled in and retain health coverage)
- Understanding health insurance - a glossary and summary of insurance terms from MB&CC