Visitors are especially welcome at St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital. We know how much your presence means to a loved one who is in the hospital, so we go the extra mile to make you comfortable. Here is a quick look at essential information you, as a visitor, need to know. Please talk to the patient’s nurse if you have any questions, or call (706) 356-7800.
- General visiting hours: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Special arrangements should be made for visitors under the age of 14.
- To ensure the well-being of our patients, visitation for certain patients may be limited, based on their individual needs. Please check with the unit where your friend or loved one is a patient before visiting.
- During surgery, family members may wait in the patient’s room or two family members may wait in the surgery waiting area on the 2nd Floor. Our staff will relay messages to family members when possible.
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital provides a smoke-free environment for its patients, staff and visitors.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors and patients should be considerate of others and help St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital maintain a quiet environment conducive to healing.
- Visitors are encouraged to park in the front parking lot in front of the fountain. Parking is free.
- Visitors arriving outside of general visiting hours should enter and exit through the Emergency Center.
St. Mary's Sacred Heart Hospital seeks to provide a positive experience to all who enter our doors, patients and visitors alike. Helping you find your way around is an important part of this effort.
If you have any other questions, please call (706) 356-7800.